When is the final paycheck due when an employee is fired under Kentucky law?
As per Ky. Rev. Stat. Ann. § 337.055, when an employee is fired, the employer must give him or her a final paycheck on the next regularly scheduled pay date, or fourteen days, whichever is later.
Additional Wages Articles
- When is the final paycheck due when an employee quits under Kentucky law?
- What are the rules on final paychecks in Kentucky?
- Under what circumstances can a final paycheck be withheld under Kentucky law?
- What deductions may an employer make from an employee's final paycheck under Kentucky law?
- What recourse does an employee have under Kentucky law if he or she is unable to obtain his or her final paycheck from a former employer?