If I Quit My Job, Or If I Am Terminated, Does My Employer Have To Pay Me All Wages Due That Day?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Labor & Employment Law Articles
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Breaks And Time For Lunch During The Work Day?
- As An Employer, What Posters Am I Required To Post In The Workplace?
- Is There A State Minimum Wage Or Overtime Law?
- Does South Carolina Have A State Osha Plan?
- Does Llr's Division Of Labor Investigate Discrimination Complaints?
- I'm Having A Problem With A Pension Plan And Health Insurance Offered By A Former Employer. Where Do I Go For Help?
- I Quit My Job Recently, And I Want To Know If I'm Entitled To Unemployment Compensation?
- I Was Injured On The Job, And I'm Having Trouble Getting My Employer To Pay My Medical Bills. Can You Help Me?
- Who Do I Contact If I Feel As Though I Was Terminated Unfairly?
- Does My Employer Have To Provide Me With Paid Vacation And/Or Sick Time?
- Upon Leaving A Company, Am I Entitled To Receive Pay For Any Vacation And/Or Sick Time That I Have Earned But Not Used?
- Can My Employer Decrease My Rate Of Pay?
- How Old Does A Minor Need To Be Before He/She Can Begin Work In South Carolina?
- What Documents Are Needed For A Minor To Work In South Carolina?