What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Pay Me My Wages?

By: LawInfo

You may file a complaint with the Office of the Labor Commissioner in Las Vegas or Carson City. For a copy of the wage claim form, click here. Some claims are settled immediately, but others take longer or are set for a hearing to resolve them.

Additional Labor & Employment Law Articles

Search LawInfo's Labor & Employment Law Resources