What Can I Do If My Employer Does Not Pay Me My Wages?
You may file a complaint with the Office of the Labor Commissioner in Las Vegas or Carson City. For a copy of the wage claim form, click here. Some claims are settled immediately, but others take longer or are set for a hearing to resolve them.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Labor & Employment Law Articles
- What is the minimum wage in Nevada?
- How Often Must I Be Paid?
- What Can Be Deducted From My Wages?
- Am I Entitled To Rest Or Meal Breaks?
- Can My Employer Fire Me Without A Reason?
- When Does My Employer Have To Pay Me After I Quit Or Have Been Fired?
- What Is The Law Regarding Overtime?
- How Do I Qualify For Unemployment Insurance Benefits?
- How Do I Know I Am Eligible?
- What Will My Benefit Amount Be?
- When Will I Get My Check?
- How Do I File For Continued Benefits?
- Can I Work Part Time And Still Receive Benefits?
- What If I Am Overpaid?
- What Can I Do If I Am Denied Benefits?
- What Will Occur After I File An Appeal?
- Are There Restrictions On The Hours That A Minor May Work?
- Is An Employment Certificate Required To Hire A Minor?
- Are Any Occupations Prohibited For Minors?
- What Is Apprenticeship Training?
- Who Is Eligible For Apprenticeship Programs?
- How Much Pay Does An Apprenticeship Receive?