How Can an Attorney Help With a Sexual Harassment Claim Against an Employer?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Articles
- Under Title Vii, How Long Does An Employer Need To Preserve Personnel Or Employment Records?
- How Will I Know If A Charge Of Discrimination Has Been Filed Against My Company?
- What Can I Expect To Happen In An EEOC Investigation?
- What Is An Eeo-1 Standard 100 Form?
- When And Where Must An Employer File An Eeo-1?
- I Received A Charge From The EEOC That Says My Business Violated Federal Law. How Can The Eeoc Say This Before Anyone Has Even Investigated?
- How Do I File An Eeo-1 (Standard Form 100)?
- What Records Am I Required To Keep If I Receive An EEOC Charge?
- What Is The Enforcement On The EEOC Record-Keeping Requirements?
- How Do I File An Eeo-1 (Standard Form 100) If I Am A Multi-Establishment Employer?
- What If An Employer Determines That The Preparation Or Filing Of The Eeo-1 Causes An Undue Hardship?
- What If My Records Are Not In The Format Requested By The EEOC And It Will Be Too Costly And Time-Consuming To Comply With The Request?
- What If The EEOC Sent A Notice Of Charge That Contains Very Little Information About A Claim Of Discrimination?
- What If You Believe That The EEOC Charge Filed Against Your Company Is Frivolous. Should You Respond?
- What Happens If A Charge Is Dismissed By The EEOC?
- What Does The EEOC Do If It Determines That A Violation Of The Law Has Occurred?
- If An Employer Settled A Discrimination Charge That Was Handled By My Local Fepa And Received A Separate Dismissal Notice From The EEOC?
- How Can An Employer Tell If A Charge Is Dual-Filed With Both The EEOC And A State Or Local Fepa?
- What Should An Employer Do If They Get The Same Charge From The Eeoc And Also From A State Or Local Fep Agency?
- What Administrative Body May Impose Remedies For A Violation Of The Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)?
- What Administrative Body May Impose Remedies For A Violation Of The Age Discrimination In Employment Act (ADEA)?