Is A Work Permit Required For Employment Of A Minor?
No. The State of Arizona does not issue work permits for the employment of a minor.
Additional Labor & Employment Law Articles
- Are Minors Prohibited From Any Specific Occupations?
- Are There Regulations For The Hours A Minor May Be Employed?
- What is the minimum wage in Arizona?
- Is There Any Payday Regulation In Arizona?
- If I Am Fired From My Job, How Soon Must My Employer Pay Me?
- What Are The Criteria For Establishing Whether I Have A Valid Claim For Constructive Discharge?
- Can An Employer Require An Employee To Join A Labor Union?
- What Is The Arizona Job Training Program?
- What Role Does Government Play In Registered Apprenticeship?
- What Industries Currently Participate In Registered Apprenticeship?
- Who Should Employers Contact To Develop A Registered Apprenticeship Program?
- How Long Do I Have To Work To Be Eligible For Benefits?
- How Soon After I Am Unemployed Can I File For Benefits?
- How Much Compensation Can I Receive?
- How Long Can I Receive Unemployment Benefits?
- Can I Receive Benefits If I Quit My Job?
- How Do I File A Claim For Unemployment Compensation?
- How Do I Get A Personal Identification Number (Pin)
- What Happens After The Initial Claim Application Has Been Filed?
- How Do I Claim My Weekly Benefits?
- What Is The Extended Benefit Program?
- As An Employer, How Do I Know If I Am Liable For Arizona Unemployment Taxes?
- How Much Must An Employer Pay In Unemployment Taxes?
- What Is The Jobs Administration?
- What Are The Guidelines For Drug Testing?
- For What Purpose Can An Employer Require Drug Testing?
Search LawInfo's Labor & Employment Law Resources