How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
1360 Energy Park Drive
St. Paul, MN 551085252
Fax: (800) 3479242
TDD User: (800) 7903926
Voice: (800) 8643946
You may mail the completed Examination Registration Form with applicable fee to Experior, and it will be processed within 48 hours from the time it is received. You may also register for and schedule your examination with one phone call. This is an expedited process that requires an additional fee of $5. Please have your Examination Registration form available before you call. You may fax your completed Examination Registration form to Experior. This is also an expedited registration process that requires the additional fee of $5. Allow 24 hours to process and you may then schedule your examination by calling 8008643946.
Exam Content Outlines are available online. For complete instructions on the licensing and examination process, please refer to the Licensing and Exam Procedures handbook.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Types Of Licenses Can Be Granted In Wyoming?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements In Wyoming?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- How Do I Obtain A Company Appointment?
- Is An Examination Required For All Applicants?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement?