What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?
Wisconsin resident agents who hold an exclusive limited line insurance license for credit life/credit accident and health, managing general agent, and title insurance are not required to take the continuing education courses. In addition, any resident agent who has completed the prelicensing education requirement for original licensure during the reporting period is exempt from the requirements. This exemption does not apply if an agent is adding one or more lines to an existing license.
Assessment Services, Inc., (ASI) was designated to administer the entire continuing education program. Agents may contact ASI at (800) 2744679 with general questions or log on to www.asisvcs.com. Provider and Course Listings are available from ASI.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Procedures For Obtaining A Resident Insurance Agent License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- Please Explain The Crime Check Process.
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- Do I Need To Notify The Oci Of A Change Of Address?