Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- State of Wisconsin Office of the Commissioner of Insurance
121 East Wilson Street
Madison, Wisconsin 53702
- PO Box 7872
Madison, WI 537077872
Telephone: (608) 2663585, Madison; (800) 2368517, statewide; (800) 9473529 (TDD) (ask for 6082663586)
Fax: (608) 2669935
Web site: http://badger.state.wi.us/agencies/oci/oci_home.htm
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Procedures For Obtaining A Resident Insurance Agent License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- Please Explain The Crime Check Process.
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?
- Do I Need To Notify The Oci Of A Change Of Address?