What kinds of losses does my homeowner's insurance policy cover?

Your homeowner’s insurance policy may cover losses resulting from fire, wind, hail, theft, damage, snow, or smoke, and may cover other events that cause losses to you, as well. 

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More