What if I do not have enough insurance to repair and/or replace my home or automobile that has been damaged by a natural disaster?

There are other resources available to help you with damages caused by a natural disaster. You can file these damages as a loss on your federal income tax return, and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) may be able to provide you with emergency assistance and/or low interest loans.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More