What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
To appoint a currently licensed resident agent to represent additional insurance companies, submit:
Form RAFcompleted and signed by an authorized Appointing Official.
License Fee$25.00 per agent. One check for the total amount per form is required. Make check payable to WEST VIRGINIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER
Selfaddressed envelope Yellow copy of RAF will be acknowledged & returned in this envelope.
To terminate an agent's appointment, submit:
Form ATFcompleted and signed by an authorized Appointing Official.
Selfaddressed envelope Pink copy of ATF will be acknowledged and returned to the company in this envelope.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Is Eligible To Become Licensed In West Virginia?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures For A Non-Resident License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Excess Line Broker License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Adjuster License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification Or Letter Of Clearance?