How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2742614
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form (found in the Candidate Handbook) to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation by phone at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date or by fax or on the Web at least four days prior. Exam locations in the area include Dunbar, Morgantown, Beckley, Cumberland, MD and Pittsburgh, PA. The examination fee is $110 and must be paid on the day of the examination.
The following are the examination requirements for specific licenses:
|Accident and Sickness||Accident and Sickness|
|Property and Casualty||Property and Casualty|
|Title||No examination required|
|Ticket Baggage||No examination required|
|Credit Life/Credit A&S||No examination required|
|Car Rental Agent||No examination required|
|Excess Lines Broker||Excess Lines Broker|
Applicants with an approved WAIVER must make an examination reservation and present the ORIGINAL approved waiver form at the assessment center.
The Candidate Handbook is available to assist and guide applicants through the examination and licensing process. It is suggested, that applicants familiarize themselves with this information before registering for the examination(s).
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Is Eligible To Become Licensed In West Virginia?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures For A Non-Resident License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Excess Line Broker License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Adjuster License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification Or Letter Of Clearance?