How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
Send all licensing forms and correspondence to Agents Licensing & Education at the following address:
- Office of the Insurance Commissioner
Agent Licensing and Education
PO Box 50541
Charleston, WV 253050541
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Is Eligible To Become Licensed In West Virginia?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures For A Non-Resident License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Excess Line Broker License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Adjuster License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification Or Letter Of Clearance?
Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources
Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm
- Professional Experience
- Peer Recommended
- Spotless Record