How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification Or Letter Of Clearance?
- Completed Agent Request Form (also used to request duplicate license)
- Check payable to WEST VIRGINIA INSURANCE COMMISSIONER Certification $ 5.00 per letter/ Clearance $10.00 per letter/ Duplicate License $5.00
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Who Is Eligible To Become Licensed In West Virginia?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures For A Non-Resident License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Excess Line Broker License?
- What Are The Requirements For An Adjuster License?
- What Is The Pre-Licensing Education Requirement?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule An Insurance Licensing Examination?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment?
- How Do I Obtain The Licensing Application Forms?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?