What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
An appointment/affiliation will expire biennially on the renewal date for the insurer or licensed firm or corporation that has been assigned by the Office of Insurance Commissioner. An appointment/affiliation is terminated when the licensee's qualification license expires or is revoked, or when written notice of the termination of the appointment/affiliation is filed with the Commissioner, whichever occurs first.
To file a written notice of termination of appointment/affiliation, use "Notice of Revocation of Agent, Broker or Adjuster" form (INS24 MSWord) or provide required information in letter form.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?