What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
Candidates must complete approved courses consisting of at least 16 hours of instruction for each line of insurance (life, disability, property, casualty) for which an examination is being taken and an approved course consisting of at least 4 hours of instruction relating to Washington's rules and regulations.
Candidates who plan to take an examination for more than one major line of insurance need NOT repeat the 4 hours of instruction on rules and regulations.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?