What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
If the completed and signed renewal application, renewal fee and continuing education information is received prior to the expiration date, the licensee may continue to act under his/her license until the issuance of the renewed license. If all renewal requirements have not been met, the Licensing Section of the Office of Insurance Commissioner will inform the licensee in writing of the deficiency. The licensee has until the expiration of 15 calendar days from the date of this notice to comply. After that date the authority conferred by the license ends.
If the renewal application, renewal fee and continuing education information is not received prior to the expiration date, the authority conferred by the license ends on that date.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?