How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2748949
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form (found in the Handbook Update) to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date. Exams are administered in Wenatchee, Lacey, Kennewick, Tukwila, Spokane, Vancouver and Yakima. The examination fee for agents ($55 for one exam, $70 for two) and brokers and surplus line brokers ($100) must be paid on the day of the examination, and should be in the form of a certified check, cashier's check, company or agency check, or money order, made payable to "Assessment Systems, Inc."
The Candidate Handbook and Handbook Update are available to assist and guide applicants through the examination and licensing process. It is suggested, that applicants familiarize themselves with this information before registering for the examination(s).
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?