How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- calling ASI Customer Care at (800) 2748949
- faxing the Fax Reservation Form (found in the Handbook Update) to ASI at (888) 2046291
- visiting the ASI Web site http://www.asisvcs.com
Candidates should make a reservation at least three (3) business days before the desired examination date. Exams are administered in Wenatchee, Lacey, Kennewick, Tukwila, Spokane, Vancouver and Yakima. The examination fee for agents ($55 for one exam, $70 for two) and brokers and surplus line brokers ($100) must be paid on the day of the examination, and should be in the form of a certified check, cashier's check, company or agency check, or money order, made payable to "Assessment Systems, Inc."
The Candidate Handbook and Handbook Update are available to assist and guide applicants through the examination and licensing process. It is suggested, that applicants familiarize themselves with this information before registering for the examination(s).
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?