Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
Address: The Office of Insurance Commissioner
Rowesix, Building 5
4224 6th Ave SE
P. O. Box 40257
Olympia, Washington 985040257
Telephone: (360) 4070341
Email: Licensing: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://www.insurance.wa.gov
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Requirements To Become Licensed In Washington?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures?
- What Is The Prelicensing Education Requirement In The State Of Washington?
- What Are The Prelicensing Examination Requirements?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The License Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining An Appointment/Affiliation?
- What Are The Licensing Renewal Procedures?
- What Is The Continuing Education Requirement?