How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
1360 Energy Park Drive
St. Paul, MN 551085252
Fax: (800) 3479242
TDD User: (800) 7903926
Voice: (800) 8686113
Web site: http://www.experioronline.com/vainsurance.htm
Exam Content Outlines are available from the Experior Web site. For complete instructions on the licensing and examination process, please refer to the Licensing and Exam Procedures bulletin. Exam locations in Virginia include Chesapeake, Richmond, Fairfax, and Roanoke.
You may file your Exam Registration Form by mail or fax and subsequently schedule the exam by telephone by calling (800) 85664308, or you may register for and schedule your examination concurrently by telephone. Online Registration and Scheduling Services is also now available.
The examination fee of $73 will need to be paid at the time of registration. You can pay be MasterCard, Visa, company check, cashier's check or money order. Please note that personal checks or cash are not accepted. You may submit your original, notarized prelicensing study course Affidavit of Course Completion or Original Bureau Waiver of Study Course letter with your examination registration or present it at the testing center before taking your examination.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Can The Prelicensing Education Requirement Be Waived?
- Can The Examination Requirement Be Waived?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- How Do I Obtain A Company Appointment?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- How Do I Inform The Bureau Of My Address Or Name Change?
- How Do I Obtain A Certification Letter?
- I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The Bureau Of Insurance?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License Or Appointment Card?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Can I Check To See If The Bureau Has Received My Continuing Education Hours?