Can The Prelicensing Education Requirement Be Waived?
Applicants desiring a waiver should send a completed Request for Waiver Form to the Bureau. The Bureau will notify you by letter of its decision to grant or deny your waiver request. If you are granted a waiver, you must submit the ORIGINAL letter that grants the waiver to Experior with your examination registration and fee or present the original letter to the Proctor at the testing center before taking your examination.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Can The Examination Requirement Be Waived?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- How Do I Obtain A Company Appointment?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- How Do I Inform The Bureau Of My Address Or Name Change?
- How Do I Obtain A Certification Letter?
- I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The Bureau Of Insurance?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License Or Appointment Card?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Can I Check To See If The Bureau Has Received My Continuing Education Hours?