Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Tyler Building, 9th floor
1300 E. Main St.
Richmond, Virginia 23219
- P.O. Box 1157
Richmond, VA 23218
Telephone: (800) 5527945 Agent Licensing: (804) 3719631
Web site: http://www.state.va.us/scc/division/boi
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Can The Prelicensing Education Requirement Be Waived?
- Can The Examination Requirement Be Waived?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- How Do I Obtain A Company Appointment?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- How Do I Inform The Bureau Of My Address Or Name Change?
- How Do I Obtain A Certification Letter?
- I Am Moving To Another State. What Do I Need From The Bureau Of Insurance?
- How Do I Obtain A Duplicate License Or Appointment Card?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Can I Check To See If The Bureau Has Received My Continuing Education Hours?