What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
Persons, firms or corporations licensed as agents must be appointed by each insurer represented. Form #20 must be completed by the appointing insurance company, and submitted to the Vermont Insurance Division along with your license application, an original Score Report and the appropriate fees.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Issued By The State Of Vermont?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures In Vermont?
- Are All Applicants Required To Take A Prelicensing Examination?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For Nonresidents?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For New Vermont Residents?
- Do The Licenses Ever Need To Be Renewed?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Does A Company Appoint An Agent?
- How Can I Request A License Certification Or Clearance Letter?