How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
1360 Energy Park Drive
St. Paul, MN 551085252
Fax: (800) 3479242
TDD User: (800) 7903926
Voice: (800) 8686113
Web site: http://www.experioronline.com/vtinsurance.htm
Exam Content Outlines are available from Experior's Web site. Study materials can be obtained from these companies:
- Dearborn Publishing : 8006219621
Pictorial Publishing: 8004281324
Sanger Organization: 5085334949
For complete instructions on the licensing and examination process, please refer to the Licensing and Exam Procedures bulletin.
You may file your Exam Registration Form by mail or fax and subsequently schedule the exam by telephone, or you may register for and schedule your examination concurrently by telephone. There is an additional $5 fee for express telephone or fax registration. Online Registration and Scheduling is also now available for no additional fee.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Issued By The State Of Vermont?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures In Vermont?
- Are All Applicants Required To Take A Prelicensing Examination?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For Nonresidents?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For New Vermont Residents?
- Do The Licenses Ever Need To Be Renewed?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Does A Company Appoint An Agent?
- How Can I Request A License Certification Or Clearance Letter?