How Can I Request A License Certification Or Clearance Letter?

If you took the Vermont examination and need to order a certification letter, please send your request in writing, along with a $2.00 fee and a self­addressed stamped envelope. If you want to request a clearance letter, please contact your companies and ask them to terminate your resident licenses. Once that has been done, send your request in writing along with a $2.00 fee and a self­addressed, stamped envelope. Please send checks only (not cash), payable to: The Vermont Insurance Commissioner. The mailing address is:
Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities & Health Care Administration
89 Main. Drawer 20
Montpelier, VT 05620­3101

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More