Are All Applicants Required To Take A Prelicensing Examination?
- LICENSES REQUIRING AN EXAMINATION:
Accident, Health and HMO
Life, Accident, Health and HMO
Property and Casualty
Property and Casualty
Motor Vehicle Damage Appraiser
LICENSES NOT REQUIRING AN EXAMINATION:
Limited Insurance Representative
WAIVER OF EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS:
Candidates who have achieved the CPCU designation are waived from taking the Agent's Property or Casualty exam, but are required to take Series 1432: Agent's Property and Casualty Laws and Regulations. Candidates who have achieved the CLU designation are waived from taking the Agent's Life, and/or Accident, Health and HMO exams, but are required to take the Series 1426: Agent's Life Laws and Regulations, Series 1428: Agent's Accident, Health and HMO Laws and Regulations, or Series 1430: Agent's Life, Accident, Health and HMO Laws and Regulations. Applicants for a limited insurance representative license to sell title insurance may be waived from testing.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- What Types Of Licenses Are Issued By The State Of Vermont?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures In Vermont?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For Nonresidents?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For New Vermont Residents?
- Do The Licenses Ever Need To Be Renewed?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Does A Company Appoint An Agent?
- How Can I Request A License Certification Or Clearance Letter?