Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
- Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities & Health Care Administration
89 Main St. Drawer 20
Montpelier, VT 056203101
Telephone: (802) 8283301
Web site: http://www.bishca.state.vt.us
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Types Of Licenses Are Issued By The State Of Vermont?
- What Are The Licensing Application Procedures In Vermont?
- Are All Applicants Required To Take A Prelicensing Examination?
- How Do I Register For And Schedule The Examination?
- What Are The Licensing Fees?
- What Is The Procedure For Applying For My License After Passing The Examination?
- Are There Any Additional Licensing Requirements?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For Nonresidents?
- What Are The Licensing Requirements For New Vermont Residents?
- Do The Licenses Ever Need To Be Renewed?
- Is There A Continuing Education Requirement To Renew My License?
- How Does A Company Appoint An Agent?
- How Can I Request A License Certification Or Clearance Letter?