What Are The Licensing Requirements For A Nonresident License?

The State of Utah is a signatory to the NAIC Statement of Uniform Treatment of Nonresident Agents. Utah accepts NAIC Uniform Applications and is in the process of accepting the NAIC Model Agent Licensing Act. Contact the Utah Insurance Department for specific instructions. Title and Escrow agent licenses and Bail Bond Agent licenses are not issued to nonresidents.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More