Where Can I Obtain Insurance Licensing Information?
You may obtain licensing information from the South Dakota Division of Insurance: Address:
South Dakota Division of Insurance
118 West Capitol Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
Telephone: (605) 7733513
Fax: (605) 7735369
Email: Assistant Director:
Sam Meyer: email@example.com
Penney Wagoner, nonresident: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lori McClelland, resident: email@example.com
LuAnn Johnson, business entities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Mikkelsen, CE Coordinator: email@example.com
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Who Needs To Be Licensed In South Dakota?
- How Can I Obtain The Required Forms For Insurance Licensing?
- What Types Of Licenses Does The Insurance Division Issue?
- What Are The General Requirements For Licensure In The State Of South Dakota?
- Is Any Pre-Licensing Education Required?
- How Do I Become Licensed As A New Resident South Dakota Insurance Producer?
- How Do I Qualify For A Non-Resident Producer License?
- How Do I Apply For A Business Entity Producer License?
- How Do I Schedule An Insurance Licensing Exam?
- If I Move To South Dakota And Have Been Licensed In Another State, Do I Need To Take Any Insurance Exams?
- How Long Will It Take To Process My Application?
- If I Move To Another State, How To I Obtain A New Non-Resident Producer License From South Dakota?
- Do You Require Appointments In South Dakota?
- What Do I Do If I Have An Address Change?
- How Do I Go About Renewing My License?