What If I Killed A Dog That Was Trying To Hurt My Farm Animals?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pet Law Articles
- What Is The Relevant Law In Ohio That Governs Pets And Animals?
- What Do I Need To Do To Register My Dog In Ohio?
- What Is The Effect Of Registering A Dog?
- What Happens When My Dog Is Impounded?
- Do I Need To Keep My Dog Leashed At My Home?
- Can I Abandon My Dog Or Cat?
- How Does Ohio Define Cruelty To Animal?
- What Happens If Someone Injures My Pet?
- What Happens If My Dog Is Considered Dangerous Or Vicious?
- Do I Need To Get Insurance If I Have A Dangerous Dog?
- Am I Allowed To Debark Or Surgically Silence My Dog?
- Can I Use My Dog For Hunting If It Is Dangerous Or Vicious?
- What Happens When A Dog Bites A Person?
- What Happens If I Killed A Dog After It Bit Me?
- Will The Owner Be Liable For Damages?
- What Happens When Local Officials Think My Dog Has Rabies? Will They Take The Dog Away?
- Are There Any Limitations To Selling Dogs In Ohio?
- Is It Illegal To Have A Dog Fight In Ohio? What If I Am Just Watching