What Is The Relevant Law In Kansas That Governs Animals And Pets?
Kansas State Statute Sections 47229 835 and Sections 214310 214311 address most pet and cruelty to pet issues.
Additional Pet Law Articles
- Is It Illegal If I Don't Have My Dangerous Dog Properly Fenced At My Home?
- What Happens If My Dog Killed A Chicken? Do I Need To Pay For It?
- How Is Cruelty To Animals Defined?
- What If An Animal Is Already Dying And I Want To Put It Out Of Its Misery? Can I Do That?
- What If I Killed An Animal That Was Threatening My Sheep? Am I Liable?
- What Happens If An Abused Animal Is Discovered?
- What Happens When An Animal Is Impounded?
- Is It Legal To Give Away Animals In A Contest, Like A Raffle?
- Is It Illegal To Have A Dog Fighting Contest? What If I Am Just Watching?
- Do I Need To Get A License If I Want To Open A Pet Shop?
- How Do I Know If I Will Get The License?
- Can I Be Stopped From Selling Or Giving Away As A Gift An Exotic Animal Such As A Poisonous Snake?
- Am I Allowed To Breed Animals For Personal Rather Than For Commerical Use?
- My Neighbor's Dog Had Puppies And I Want To Buy Them So I Can Sell Them In My Pet Store. Is This Ok?
- Do I Need To Have My Dog Spayed Or Neutered If I Want To Adopt It?
- Can I Occassionally Let My Hogs Roam Away From My Farm Land?
- Can I Keep A Stray Animal If One Enters Onto My Land?
- A Cow Strayed Onto My Land, Can I Keep It?
- What Will The Sheriff Do When I Report A Stray Animal?
- Is It A Crime To Hide A Stray Animal?