What Is The Relevant Law In Indiana That Governs Pets And Animals?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Pet Law Articles
- How Do I Know If My Part Of The City Has Rabies?
- What Happens When An Area Is Quarantined?
- Can City Officials Force Me To Vaccinate My Dog?
- How Do I Know If My Dog Has Been Vaccinated?
- What Happens To Dogs That Are Loose During Quarantine?
- Are My Dogs Subject To Quarantine If I Am Traveling To The Quarantine Area?
- Can The State Order My Dog To Be Confined Even If There Is No Quarantine Order?
- Do I Need To Tell Anyone If I Believe That A Dog Has Rabies?
- Are There Any Restrictions To Selling Puppies?
- What Happens If Someone Sold Me A Diseased Dog?
- Can I Get Damages If A Dog Came Onto My Land And Killed A Chicken?
- Can I Kill The Dog That Was Trying To Kill My Livestock?
- Am I Liable For Damages If My Dog Bites A Person?
- What If The Person My Dog Bit Was A Trespasser?
- If My Dog Bites A Person, Will I Be In Trouble With The Police As Well?
- What If I Am Just Watching The Dog? Am I Still Responsible?
- What Happens If I Am Bitten By A Police Dog? Can I Get Damages?
- Can I Occasionally Let My Dog Explore The Area Outside Of My Home?
- Can I Abandon My Dog If I Cant Take Of It Anymore?
- How Is Cruelty To Animals Defined?