If I Let My License Expire, What Will I Have To Do To Reactivate It?
Once your license expires, you have two years to complete the continuing education and pay twice the normal fee; beyond this time, you will need to complete all the educational requirements as someone who is not licensed.
Additional Insurance Law Articles
- I Am A Resident Of Oregon, And I Would Like To Know The Procedures For Obtaining An Insurance Agents License?
- Are Pre-Licensing Requirements Waved For Certain Lines Of Insurance?
- How About A Prospective Agent Who Has Been Working In The Insurance Industry?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements?
- What Are The Continuing Education Requirements For An Insurance Agent?
- Are There Any Restrictions On Where I Can Obtain My Pre-Licensing Education?
- What Is Required To Obtain An Insurance Adjusters License?
- What Are The Requirements For Obtaining A Resident Consultant License?
- Once I Get My Agents License, How Long Do I Have Before I Must Renew It?
- I Just Recently Completed The Educational Requirements For Another State. Do I Still Have To Meet All The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements In Oregon?
- I Am Interested In Moving To Oregon And Continuing With My Work As An Insurance Broker. Will My Credentials From Here Be Accepted In Oregon?
Search LawInfo's Insurance Law Resources