What Are The Requirements For Continuing Education By The State Of New York?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The Rights And Privileges Associated With A New York State Life Broker License?
- Are Service Contract Providers Required To Be Registered In The State Of New York?
- How Can I Locate Continuing Education Courses That Are Offered Near My Residence?
- If I Want To Pursue Multiple Licenses, Do I Have To Accumulate Fifteen Credits Of Coursework Biennially For Each License?
- Are There Any Types Of Insurance Agents That Are Exempt From Having To Take Continuation Education Course?
- Will The State Give Me Credit For Completing A Designation Course?
- If For Some Reason I Do Not Send-In My Registration Materials Prior My Expiration Date, Will I Be Covered By Any Type Of Grace Period?
- How Do I Satisfy New Yorks Continuing Education Requirements When Renewing My Non-Residents License?
- Is It Possible To Get Temporary Licenses, Such As In The Case Of An Adjuster, During Times Of Crisis?
- What Documents Will The State Of New York Provide For Me If I Would Like To Work In Another State?
- How Can I Get A Duplicate Of My Lost License?