Are There Any Types Of Insurance Agents That Are Exempt From Having To Take Continuation Education Course?

Agents who only sell travel accident or baggage insurance and those who represent only certain fraternal organizations are not required to complete continuing education.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More