I Hold A Non-Resident License. How Does The Ce Requirement Affect Me?

If you are a producer, a certificate of good standing from your resident state must be submitted to the NHID. The licensee is responsible for requesting this from the resident insurance department.

If you are a multi­line or worker's compensation adjuster from a state that requires CE, the same rules as above apply. If your resident state does not require CE, then you must meet the CE rules as if you were a NH resident.

If you hold a public adjuster license you must take fifteen (15) hours of CE approved by the NHID.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More