I Have A Dispute With My Insurer Regarding My Classification, Experience Modification Or Interpretation Ncci Rules That Are Not Addressed By Department Rule Or Regulation. How Do I Resolve This?

As with any dispute, you should first try to resolve the problem with your insurer. If you find that you are not getting a satisfactory resolution and you still feel that your position is valid, then you should contact the NHDI. The Department will try to resolve the problem, but if this is not possible and you are still not satisfied, then you can make an appeal to the New Hampshire Workers' Compensation Review Board.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More