I Am Interested In The Procedure For A Non-Resident License?

Residents and non­residents use the same uniform application as resident applicants. This along with a letter of certification from the licensee's state of domicile, and the fee must be submitted to the insurance department.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More