How Soon Must I Complete My Educational Requirements?

The Department requires resident licensees to demonstrate compliance with New Hampshire's continuing education requirements 60 days prior to the license's renewal date. This policy will not change as the Department transitions to the new law. The Department will rely on ASI for information regarding dates, times and credits for courses completed.

To be considered a qualified licensee, at the time you obtained your last license, excluding variable licenses, you must have completed all requirements for licensure, including completion of continuing education requirements.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More