What Is An Agent?
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Is The Nevada Definition Of An Insurance Agent?
- What Are The Necessary Requirements To Become An Agent?
- What Is A Broker?
- What Is An Assignment?
- What Is A Legal Service Representative?
- What Is A Beneficiary?
- What Are Benefits?
- What Are The Different Types Of Coverage On An Auto Insurance Policy In Nevada?
- Questions/Factors Insurers May Ask/Consider Before They Offer You A Policy:
- What Kinds Of Discounts Are Available, If Any, From The Insurance Company?
- What Are The Amounts Of Coverages Required In Nevada For An Insured Driver?
- What Does Liability Insurance Cover?
- What Is Protected Under The Realm Of Property Damage Insurance?
- What Is A Deductible?
- Are There Any Types Of Optional Coverage Available For Consumers In Nevada?
- What Is An Operators Policy?
- What Are The Basic Types Of Home/Property Insurance?
- What Is Renters Insurance?
- Are There Any Optional Coverages To Consider For Homeowners/Property Insurance?