Are There Any Licenses That Are Exempt From The Pre-Licensing Educational Requirements?

The pre­licensing education requirements do not apply to:
  • chartered property and casualty underwriter,
  • chartered life underwriter,
  • registered health underwriter,
  • certified employee benefit specialist,
  • certified financial planner,
  • accredited insurance advisor,
  • chartered financial consultant,
  • master's degree in insurance.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More