Who Must Meet The Continuing Education Requirement?

All resident and non­resident insurance producers and consultants licensed in Montana or appointed on agency licenses.

Every non­resident licensee must file a license renewal. A resident of a state, that affords reciprocity with Montana, must provide proof of compliance with the continuing education requirements of that state.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More