Can I Amend My Annual Filing?

Yes. Send a letter, with a copy of the course completion certificate, to the continuing education program and request an amendment to your filing.

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More