What Are The Managing General Agent Requirements?
- Complete agency license application and submit fee
- Submit certificate of incorporation or partnership agreement.
- If doing business under a name other than the legal name of the corporation or partners, submit Certificate of Assumed Name.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are Resident Agents Requirements?
- What Are Non Resident Agent Requirements?
- What Are Surplus Lines Agent Requirements?
- What Are Agency Requirements?
- What Are The Reinsurance Intermediary Requirements?
- What Are The Resident Adjuster Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident Adjuster Requirements?
- How Do You Register For Catastrophe Adjuster?