What Are The Managing General Agent Requirements?
- Complete agency license application and submit fee
- Submit certificate of incorporation or partnership agreement.
- If doing business under a name other than the legal name of the corporation or partners, submit Certificate of Assumed Name.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are Resident Agents Requirements?
- What Are Non Resident Agent Requirements?
- What Are Surplus Lines Agent Requirements?
- What Are Agency Requirements?
- What Are The Reinsurance Intermediary Requirements?
- What Are The Resident Adjuster Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident Adjuster Requirements?
- How Do You Register For Catastrophe Adjuster?