What Are Surplus Lines Agent Requirements?

  • Complete license application, BCA form
  • Submit license fee
  • Submit bond
  • Must hold Property/Casualty agent license

The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.

Additional Insurance Articles

Search LawInfo's Insurance Resources

Lead Counsel Rated Law Firm

Click Here to Learn More