What Are Non Resident Agent Requirements?
- Complete license application, BCA form
- Submit certification of license status from resident state
- Submit license fee for each line of authority requested
- Submit appointment form and appointment fee from appointing insurance companies
- Continuing education: 30 hours required every 24 month license period (unless reciprocity agreement is in effect between Minnesota and agent's resident state)
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are Resident Agents Requirements?
- What Are Surplus Lines Agent Requirements?
- What Are Agency Requirements?
- What Are The Managing General Agent Requirements?
- What Are The Reinsurance Intermediary Requirements?
- What Are The Resident Adjuster Requirements?
- What Are The Nonresident Adjuster Requirements?
- How Do You Register For Catastrophe Adjuster?