How Do I Become A Licensed Insurance Agent In Michigan?
Contact Assessment Systems Inc. (ASI) at 8002742623 and request the Michigan Licensing Candidate Handbook. The first copy is free. The handbook will provide all procedures, requirements, list of prelicensing education schools, forms, etc. for obtaining an insurance license in Michigan. Licensing forms can also be obtained by calling ASI.
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Is Pre-Licensing Education Required For All License Qualifications?
- How Many Hours Of Pre-Licensing Education Are Required?
- Do I Have To Take A Classroom Course To Attain The Necessary Credits?
- Under What Circumstances Can I Waive Pre-Licensing Education?
- Do I Need To Obtain The Waiver Prior To Taking My Examination?
- Where Do I Go For More Information?