How Do I Become A Licensed Insurance Agent In Michigan?
Contact Assessment Systems Inc. (ASI) at 8002742623 and request the Michigan Licensing Candidate Handbook. The first copy is free. The handbook will provide all procedures, requirements, list of prelicensing education schools, forms, etc. for obtaining an insurance license in Michigan. Licensing forms can also be obtained by calling ASI.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- Is Pre-Licensing Education Required For All License Qualifications?
- How Many Hours Of Pre-Licensing Education Are Required?
- Do I Have To Take A Classroom Course To Attain The Necessary Credits?
- Under What Circumstances Can I Waive Pre-Licensing Education?
- Do I Need To Obtain The Waiver Prior To Taking My Examination?
- Where Do I Go For More Information?