How Long Is My License Good For?
Licenses are valid for a 2year period and will expire 2 years from the date it is issued.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Is The Average Processing Time For A License?
- Where Should I Send My Application?
- Where Can I Obtain A License Application?
- Can I Get A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Fee For A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Fee For A First Time Resident License?
- Can I Apply For An Initial License On-Line?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?