Can I Apply For An Initial License On-Line?
No, not at this time. In the future, the Maryland Insurance Administration plans to offer the opportunity to file an initial license application online.
The information on this page is meant to provide a general overview of the law. The laws in your state and/or city may deviate significantly from those described here. If you have specific questions related to your situation you should speak with a local attorney.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Is The Average Processing Time For A License?
- Where Should I Send My Application?
- Where Can I Obtain A License Application?
- Can I Get A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Fee For A Duplicate License?
- What Is The Fee For A First Time Resident License?
- How Long Is My License Good For?
- Where Can I Get Additional Information?