What Are The License Application Fees?
The initial fee depends upon the type and line(s) of insurance you are seeking. License fees are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
Agent License $35.00
Broker License $55.00
Solicitor License $30.00
Bail Bond, Agent $45.00
Bail Bond, Solicitor $40.00
Surplus Lines, Broker $175.00
Variable Annuity, Agent $40.00
Speak to an Experienced Insurance Attorney Today
This article is intended to be helpful and informative. But even common legal matters can become complex and stressful. A qualified insurance lawyer can address your particular legal needs, explain the law, and represent you in court. Take the first step now and contact a local insurance attorney to discuss your specific legal situation.
Additional Insurance Articles
- What Are The General Guidelines For An Insurance License?
- What Are The Application Filing Requirements?
- What Types Of Licenses Does Louisiana Issue?
- What Are The General Resident License Requirements?
- What Are The Pre-Licensing Education Requirements?
- Are The Exams Good For All Lines?
- Can I Be Exempt From Pre-Licensing And Exam Requirements?
- How Do I Begin The Application Process?
- Which Licenses Require An Exam?
- How Do I License My Company As An Agency?
- What Are The Requirements For A Nonresident Individual License?
- What If I Am An Agent Moving To Louisiana?
- What Is The Procedure For Registering For An Exam?
- What Are The Exam Fees For Louisiana?
- How Do I Schedule Or Cancel And Exam?
- How Is The Exam Given?
- What Are The Security Procedures During The Exam?
- What Are Some Special Test Considerations For Someone With A Disability Or Where English Is Not Their Primary Language?
- What Is The Question Format?
- When Will I Receive My License?
- When Does My License Renew?
- My License Has Lapsed, How Do I Get It Reinstated?
- What Are The Continuing Education (Ce) Requirements?
- What If I Need Additional Appointments?
- What If My Address Changes?
- How Do I Obtain A Letter Of Certification?